This was our first picture together. Isn't he just adorable?
So this was hilarious, after getting home, Cooper was sussing out the joint and he found my mirror. He is such like a little kid. I am convinced he thinks it is one of his brothers, he attacked that mirror for like 5 minutes. He was soo cute. I think pretty much everything he does right now is adorable.
BAT DOG!!! Look at his cute little ears. Ahh, he is such a trouble maker, and his feet are too big for his little body, so they are all flopy when he runs. Makes me laugh every time.
He loves his little chew toy. Every time he starts nipping at me, or any of my belongings, I try to give him a toy, so that he doesn't ruin all of my belongings. Think it will work? Yea, I hope so, I am somewhat skeptical that I will come through this unscathed.
So this was hilarious, Cooper got in trouble because he pooped inside my apartment. And so I had to get upset with him and tell him he was being a bad dog and such. So he got all emotional and ran away from me while I was cleaning up his mess, anyways, he was found down the hall pouting like this. It was so hard to remain upset with him when he was being so dang cute.
Anyways, so this is Cooper. No doubt, he will continue to be a huge part of this blog as he is now a huge part of my life. He is sleeping now right by my feet. Have I mentioned he is the sweetest little puppy in the world?
Love,
Paige
He is so cute! I am excited to get a cat eventually, now that we have a house. Pets are just fun! And how fun that he shares your birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is a little darling, and well...gosh you will have your hands full with that little tyke. It was wonderful surprising you with this little love bug. We just knew you would fall in love with him, especially where he is a "firecracker" baby too! May you both enjoy many years of happiness, love, and companionship. - Karen
ReplyDeleteHi Paige!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog. Glad to see you're doing well. We should get together sometime. My husband's family has a house at a lake not too far from Boston...let's meet up there sometime :)
Bisous,
Rachel
Paige,
ReplyDeleteWe could all use some more Cooper updates! It's been too long.
:-)