So I'm sitting here watching the BYU football season opener. Ummm turnovers?!?!?! Seriously? Geez guys, get your acts together! Anyways, I am so excited for it to be BYU football season. It is always one of my favorite things to do during the Fall and also, a sign that things are starting over again...Like school. Oh how I thought that last August was going to be my last "feeling of ill distress" as I thought of the upcoming school year. Why must I be doing this to myself? Going back to school so quickly after graduating? I had my first day of orientation for school, I am already stressed and the nails which I once had growing are now complete and absolute nubs as the stress and anxiety was taken out on my poor fingernails. I must quit that horrid habit. So here's to school, mixed with a harsh reality of adulthood, as I just checked my bank statement online and saw the harsh chunk which my first whole rent payment took out of my savings.
Oh gosh, reality of life is soo not glamorous. This grown up stuff is difficult business. I have also become an official nurse again....Different hospital, not nearly as glamorous as my previous job in the brand new hospital in Utah, but it's a job, and in hard economic times, I can't complain. So, I will gladly take my job in the Emergency Department of this aged hospital and the slightly smaller paycheck than I was hoping for. Oh what a wonderful life of a full time student and a full time employee. Hrmmm...Why do I even bother with an apartment? Good question which I shall ponder later.
Lucky for me, my bed far outranks any expectations I might have had as far as comfort and although costco.com failed me on the bed frame, the mattress came with top quality. I am safe and happy, mostly missing my family and happy people back home. I love you all. You mean so much to me and being out here all by myself has made me miss and love you even more ;) I guess it is true...absence makes the heart grow fonder ;)
Ok, back to the football game. GOOOO COUGARS!!!!!
Sleep Study Results
9 years ago
I can't believe they won! We were lucky enough to be able to go and it was amazing! Go Cougars!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog. Best of luck with everything. You're amazing, Paige!
ReplyDelete