Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Unsung Heroes

I'd like to take a moment to praise two people who have become very important and basically lifesavers as I have acclimated to life here in Massachusetts. While coming out here and visiting, the various times that I have throughout the months leading up to me moving to Massachusetts, I have met two women who have become such great friends and who have become very supportive as I have made this transition in my life.

In short, they have become like family to me, taking me to different places, telling me the best roads to take and how to best avoid traffic.

Today, Karen and Vanessa (or Ness as I call her) who have become amazing friends and supports as I have made all of these transitions in my life. Well, they took me to this funny Medieval fair called "King Richards Faire" Basically it was awesome. So there were many crazy people there dressed up in medieval clothing and saying things like "thither" and "therefore" It was great fun, and a wonderful tension breaker as I prepare for the things I mentioned in my previous blog.



Oh yea, I tried to do Jacob's ladder today... that was very hard and I had absolutely no success. Does anyone have any tips as to how one might climb the crazy ladder?

Anyways, as I have moved out here and made changes, I know I could not have done it without them, and if there is one thing that I have learned as of late, it is to treasure all of the things that you are thankful for. So, thank you Karen and Ness for making my time here a lot easier than I ever thought it would be.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment