All is well in the world when you know there is a Costco Wholesale in your area. I have recently purchased a Gold Star Membership and couldn't be prouder to be a card carrying member of one of the most elite clubs. Especially when you walk into the aforementioned Costco and find that Yes, they are indeed selling snuggies.
A wonderful way to break the tension...see the snuggies. I think I'm gonna buy one the next time I go to Costco. What is the best thing about Costco you ask? Pepperoni Pizza, a Churro, and a Diet Coke. My most favorite Costco treat. No but really, I enjoyed driving out to Costco yesterday because it brought back a feel of home, granted, this costco was not nearly as gigantic as ours in Provo...Not much a need to buy things in bulk as not as many people are preparing a food storage. But it was wonderful. I kept thinking I would run into someone I know as I ALWAYS, without a doubt do when I visit the hometown market there in Provo.
Thank you Costco for making my day brighter.
Now I have just gotten off the phone with mom and if I am daring enough, later today I will try to make raspberry jam. Anyone think I can do it? I will report back.
In other fronts, today I had to wake up early to head out to the hospital for my pre-employment screening. Hopefully I passed with flying colors ;) Tomorrow my bed FINALLY comes. It will be good to have an actual mattress to sleep on. This blow up air mattress has certainly run its course.
That's all for now, I'll report back as far as the jam business is concerned.
Love,
Paige
Sleep Study Results
10 years ago
As a lifetime BJ's Club Member and a proud one at that, I really can't knock Costco. After a visit there I found it to be equal if not...uhm...a smidge better than BJ's (did I just admit that in writing?), particularly in terms of the variety of food. AND...who can deny that they carry the best steak marinade on planet earth?. Yes,it's true, they have won me over in a very big way.
ReplyDeleteAbout those snuggies - - LOL!
Hope the jam comes out okay!
Our Costco membership just expired. :( But we did enjoy the exclusiveness of the club while it lasted. Air mattresses are not comfortable! We slept on one here in San Antonio for about 3 months and I was 4-7 months pregnant. I hope you enjoy your real bed!
ReplyDelete