So yesterday I was singing all praises to Costco. Today is an entirely different story altogether. Last night I went to open the box for my metal bed frame which I purchased at Costco online...after moving my wonderful air mattress to the living room for the night. I was surprised to find that about half of the frame was missing...Ok, so I lie..after about 30 minutes I decided to look online for instructions (because the dang frame didn't come with any) and realized that about half of it was not put in the box. Soooo...You wanna know what time Costco opens up out here in Massachusetts? Yea, 11 AM. NO good cause my bed was supposed to be delivered at 1:30. Well, I left my house at 11:30 figuring that I could get all the way there, before the store opened so that I might get home in time to get it set up and everything before the delivery came so that they could put it on the frame for me...Yea, that didn't work out so well. Dang traffic. Ruined EVERYTHING. Oh well, Luckily I got home thankfully in enough in time.
And now I have my bed all set and comfortable for sleeping. But still...Costco, you kinda let me down.
As far as the jam goes. I did a good job. Made 2 jars today, and I will make 2 more tomorrow. Gotta love those raspberries!
Have a good night everyone.
Paige
Sleep Study Results
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment